Summer Holiday Stays in Nendaz
Nendaz is one of Switzerland’s best kept secrets and offers everything you could want from a summer holiday in the Swiss Alps. Our luxury catered chalet / B&B is ideally situated between two major lifts that provide easy access to all the local summertime attractions and activities in the 4 Valleys and nearby Verbier region.
In Nendaz you will find a selection of local shops, bars and restaurants, along with some of the friendliest locals you could hope to meet.
When you are standing at the top of Mont Fort, at 3,330m above Verbier, you will be in one of the finest hiking and biking domains in the world. An incredible view of the Matterhorn, the Grand Combin and the Mont-Blanc which at 4807m is the highest peak in Europe.
There are a numerous activities which will make your summer holiday in the Swiss Alps just perfect. It really is the ideal adult and family playground.
- Hikes and walks… Nendaz offers more than 250 km of rambles from the plain of the Rhone up to the glaciers following the ancient “bisses” (some are more than 500 years old). To enjoy the natural environment of Nendaz to the fullest a hiking brochure with a map and detailed description of these trails is available free of charge in the chalet.
- Guided walks & climbs… can be organised with the local Mountain Guides and Hiking Guides office. Climb the Rosablanche on foot, the most beautiful view point in the entire district. This hike is open to everyone.
- Mountain Bike… There are 10 bike tours of over 200km. The choice is yours! If you’re more of the “take it easy” biker you still can enjoy the high mountain trails. With a lift pass your bike travels free of charge.4 Valley Mont Fort Tour
- Explore… the Canton capital city Sion or take a day trip to the Lake of Geneva including Montreux the city of jazz.
- Why not head to the beautiful traffic-free village of Zermatt where the skyline is dominated by the most famous mountain in Switzerland, the Matterhorn. Alpine Comfort offers transportation in our private mini bus at a competitive rate.
- Golf club de Sion… offers an 18 hole course situated in the lovely Rhone Valley.
- Children… The commune of Nendaz organises throughout the summer numerous inside and outside activities which every child can attend.
- Plus much, much more. Please have a look through the Nendaz Website.